Terms & Conditions
- A condition of boarding acceptance is that your cat is in good health.
- Any recent, recurring or ongoing medical conditions, any known allergies or change in temperament must be notified to us prior to admission into the cattery.
- We will not accept any cats suffering from any form of infectious or contagious disease.
- Your cat will be examined on arrival to check for signs of ill health & may be refused admission to the cattery pending veterinary advice.
- We do not accept entire males over the age of 6 months.
- Your cat must be vaccinated against cat flu & enteritis (RCP) at least 14 days prior to boarding & a valid vaccination certificate must be produced before your cat can be admitted.
- Cats will not be admitted without an up to date vaccination certificate.
- Your cat must be treated for fleas with a recognised brand of flea treatment; we do not consider flea collars to be an adequate form of protection.
- Your cat must be regularly treated for worms & you should advise us of the last dosing date & which product you used.
- Should your cat require treatment for fleas or worms whilst at the cattery, we will levy a charge for this.
- All medication & associated paraphernalia that your cat requires must be supplied by you & you should ensure that there is sufficient quantity to allow for unforeseen circumstances (such as an over-stay).
- If your cat requires a prescription diet, you must bring this with you.
- You must advise us if your cat has at any time had Feline Upper Respiratory Tract Disease; ‘Cat Flu’.
- You must always transport your cat to the cattery in a secure cat carrier or on an approved cat harness.
- You must observe the rules of the site at Catnappery.
- Should a visit or call out from a veterinary surgeon be required for your cat during its stay, all fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.
- Please remove collars from cats prior to boarding.
- Payment in full is required upon collection.
- Cancellations should be advised at least 7 days prior to the expected date of arrival, otherwise a charge will be levied.
- Drop off & collection times are 08.00-10.00hrs & 17.00-19.00hrs daily, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
These conditions are for the health, safety & welfare of all animals, staff & visitors.
Whilst we pride ourselves on the standard of care & attention your cat will receive, we cannot accept the responsibility for the loss or damage arising through illness or any other cause & cats are boarded entirely at their owners’ risk.